Associate/Manager/Sr. Manager - Legal
Mumbai, Maharashtra (Preference for Mumbai based candidates)
LLB/LLM from a reputed College/University
Freshers, candidates with relevant experience are preferred.
Legal Department (Role & Responsibility but is not limited to)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Drafting/Vetting of finance/Security documents of various kinds of Secured / Unsecured borrowings of Corporate clients.
- Liaison with the stakeholders viz. Lenders, Borrowers, Lawyers, Valuers, Investors, & internal teams etc.
- Coordinating with Legal Counsel for finalizing of the documents/ Agreements related to the transaction.
- Represent the company before Govt., Semi-Govt. and Local Authorities on case-to-case basis.
- Monitoring pendency and ensuring creation of stipulated security, ensuring statutory filings within stipulated time, ensuring renewal of insurance, ensuring issuance of revival letter by the obligors etc.
- Handling escalations pertaining to post execution formalities.
- Protecting investors' right and lenders' interest
- In-depth knowledge of banking law & practice, corporate laws (including but limited to Companies Act, Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Stamp Act, Registration Act etc.) SEBI Regulations, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code & NCLT procedures, RDB and SARFAESI Acts, Trustee Business etc.
- Monitoring the various ratios, DRR, rating and financial condition of the Issuer Company on quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis.
- Assisting in Internal & External audits.
- Any other work as assigned by the company on time to time basis.