Associate - Operations
Bandra East, Mumbai
Graduate or 12th Pass
Skills / Position Objective / Responsibilities:
- Preparing and maintaining Synopsis for transaction and monitor even of occurrence for each new transaction.
- Coordinating with cross teams (Legal, Compliance & Accounts) and managing the work-related transaction / execution / compliance / recovery of our fees effectively.
- Interest payment monitoring includes follow up with clients and respective authorities as per SEBI guidelines.
- ERP data entry (All related documents uploading, payment schedule, Payment confirmation, execution related entries).
- Arrangement / co-ordination of execution with clients & POA or Internal signatories.
- Invoice clearance for POA.
- Share monitoring and fund transfer.
- NOC for Flat / NOC for redemption / part redemption / refinance / satisfaction etc.
- Coordination and List maintenance of documents custody (Stock Holding / Office /any other places).
- Pledge and unpledged of share.
- Custody letter processing.
- Cersei entry in CERSAI site.
- Annexure A.
- Other day to day work as instructed by the reporting manager.
- Maintaining the turnaround time for the requests/ issues raised by the customers (TAT - detailed instruction will be circulated separately).
- Follow-up with clients for BENPOS, QCR, and HLY and any other data required from time to time.