Alternative Investment Fund
A lot of activity has been picking up in the AIF segment in India as the Investment inflows increase from the overseas jurisdictions into India. A lot of money has been sitting on the sidelines as well as being invested into the Indian markets. Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) has been one of the latest vehicles besides being tax efficient to have been the chosen route of most funds that have been making inroads into India. As a Trustee, we offer:
- Processing SEBI application for AIF registration
- Vetting Private Placement Memorandums – Issued by Investment Manager on behalf of the Trust.
- Executing and Registering Indenture of Trust
- Executing Investment Management Agreement
- Appointment of Auditors for Trust accounts.
- Keeping continuous interaction with the Investment Manager
- Attending queries / grievances of Investors
- Overseeing functioning of the Trust