Escrow Agent is an independent third party capable of holding assets – funds, securities, movables, etc., on behalf of two or more transacting parties. The appointment & scope of work of an Escrow Agent is broadly described in an Escrow Agreement executed by & amongst the Escrow Agent & the transacting parties. An Escrow Agent plays a crucial role in:
- Timely Debt Servicing
- Business Acquisition
- Private Equity Transactions
- Retention of Securities
- Disputed Liabilities
- P2P Platforms
- Online Gaming & Shopping Platforms
- E-Commerce transactions
- International Trade & Export Finance
- Loan Against Securities
As an Escrow Agent, Beacon Trusteeship offers the following services:
- Drafting & Vetting of Escrow Agreement
- Set up of Escrow Mechanism envisaging future cash flows & waterfall disbursement.
- Adept documentation & synergizing of Escrow Mechanism with terms of sanctioned facilities.
- Expeditious opening & management of:
- Escrow Current Account with Banks for retention of funds
- Escrow Demat Account with Depositories for retention of securities
- Ensuring smooth flow of funds to & fro Escrow Account
- EMeticulous adherence to extant covenants, provisions & T&Cs of the Escrow Agreement/li>
- Monitoring of Fund Movement
- Ensuring maintenance of Debt Service Reserve Amount (DSRA)
- Periodic/Daily valuation & monitoring of securities.
- Release of assets post assurance due diligence & compliance of extant terms.
We Also Offer :
Vice President+91 9324724945
Senior Manager+91 8976944231